Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome


Well hello! Most dogs out there don't have the mental capacity or the panache to create these strange sort of "blog" things on this here internet, however, once I learned about these things I decided to give it a shot. I always have a lot on my mind, and have a whole lot to say and share with this world, yet unfortunately this is a planet ridden with beings who lack neither the mental capacity nor the correct auditory hardware to fully understand me. Therefore, I will use this here internet to share with you my daily trials, tribulations, and all the really cool shit that I find on the internet. I hope you enjoy my blog. A word of caution: I'm a goddamn dog so this is probably going to be pretty amateur so lay off all you haters out there. Remember: I'm a dog. I will tear you to peices.